The Club Support Program offers an organization a program that can include training for recreation and/or competitive players along with specialty clinics, team training sessions, and coach education programs that help teach volunteer coaches various coaching tactics.
The host organization is provided with at least one trainer that is exclusively allocated to the needs of that individual program.
Each session features on-field instruction from FC Tulsa staff and/or players, a Q&A session with a player, and autographs.
If your club or organization is interested in hosting a camp, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our staff and current professional players will work with the clinic attendees over a 60 to 90 minute window on a date that is decided between the organization and FC Tulsa
- Each participant receives a free FC Tulsa shirt and ticket to an FC Tulsa professional match
- A typical format of the evening would operate as follows (but can be flexible based on the number of participants):
- 6/7-year-old boys and girls – 6 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- 8/9/10-year-old boys and girls – 7 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Price – $29 per participant*
* Price includes shirt and match ticket