FC Tulsa Training Programs
FC Tulsa will host a six-session training program held once per week a the location of an organization, tailored to its needs.
The goal of these training sessions is to create a fun, safe, and sustainable environment for everyone to enjoy and participate in the sport of soccer. By focusing on grassroots development, FC Tulsa is investing in the future of players by laying a critical foundation to increase participation in soccer for children.
Through the six-week program, FC Tulsa aims to provide technical and tactical training for young boys and girls, aged 6-14, to get more touches on the soccer ball. Training sessions are designed to supplement the player’s normal club training. Club coaches can also participate and learn from the FC Tulsa staff’s methodologies and coaching curriculum.
Training sessions include two (2) tickets to an FC Tulsa professional match. Contact us for more information about pricing regarding your specific session.
Training Programs Include:
• six-session program (one one-hour session per week at the organization’s location)
• Includes a combination of fun soccer activities and small-sided game
• Designed to supplement the participants’ weekly club training
• Forming and continuing good habits in all players
• Technical development and ball mastery
• 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, and 4v4 training
• High-energy sessions
• Providing an emotional connection with each participant while inspiring confidence to fall in love with soccer
• Autograph session with FC Tulsa players
• An official FC Tulsa training shirt and soccer ball
• Two tickets to an FC Tulsa professional match per participant